Friday, January 20, 2012

And the saga continues...

I'm not sure if I'm ambitious or just crazy...

The thought occurred to me that one of best ways to get the message out about Hawt Wheels Across Ohio (HWAO) is to participate in several marathons between now and June 1st 2013.  There are several marathons in the state and a few in adjoining states that have divisions for wheelchair athletes.  I think it would be great to get involved in a few of these to not only get maximum coverage for HWAO but also the training potential seems too good to pass up.  Winning one would be great but lets be realistic, just participating should be reward enough again in getting the message out about HWAO.

The first one would be (and no it is not a joke!!!) on April 1st in Athens, Ohio.  Then Toledo, then Cincinnati, then Cleveland, then Canton and Dayton and Akron and Findlay and Columbus!!!  Maybe I am crazy!!!

It means that I've got to really get started on the training.  It means that I have got to find a way to get the all terrain wheelchair.  It means I am going to need to depend on YOU to keep me encouraged and focused on really getting this done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment