Friday, January 13, 2012

And the saga continues...

Today is a rough day...

I am so sore I have actually given in and taken some pain meds.  I HATE THAT!!!  It feels like someone is trying to split me into with a battle axe starting in my crotch.  And the left knee is yelling at me too.  It hurts so bad I'm queazy.  I've taken two Perc 30's.  I'm even tempted to go to the ER and get all hyped up on dilaudid!!!

It's days like this that make me wonder if I really am up to the task of making this trip.  Do I really have the right stuff?  Do I have the resolve?  Do I have the vision?  Do I have the balls?

I know that some of this equivocation comes from simple doubt.  I am guilty of over thinking and demanding from myself Herculean efforts to all challenges.  Been that way since I was a kid.

I have sent some inquiries out to a couple of different energy drink manufacturers.  I ran across a new company in California.  Their facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/drinkbodyarmor.  It looks pretty interesting.  I asked to have a sample sent and asked about their interest in supporting the project.  I also sent an inquiry to the folks at Gatorade.

I had the chance to talk with Ronni Hunter from 99.7 The Blitz and she is very excited to be a part of this too.  I am working on getting a press kit together so that we can get the word out about the project to all the media outlets I can think of!

The pain meds have really kicked in so I am going to let this go for the moment... I will try to write more later when my head is a little clearer!

No comments:

Post a Comment