Thursday, March 29, 2012

Go big or go home!!!

"GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!"

The words are still ringing in my ears! They were spoken by someone I respect in regard to the HWAO project. It started me thinking and I came to the conclusion that I was not thinking BIG enough. SO here it what is happening...

We are still doing the short trip in June. I will make the trip to cross the state of Ohio in late September of this year. And I will start a trip to cross the USA next year!

I don't know how to go any bigger! This has caused a few folks to panic! There is a lot that has to fall in place to make HWAO happen.

I have increased the amount we need to raise. I have set a goal of $100,000.00. This will give us all that we need to get across the country. And part of our goals in crossing the country is to continue to raise funds that will be donated to Nationwide Children's Hospital's Orthopedic Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment