Tuesday, March 6, 2012

And the HWAO saga continues...

Sorry that it has been awhile...

Been breaking in the new chair. It is such a difference from the old chair! I have gotten pretty good at taking the back wheels off and getting them back on. It handles the rougher terrain much better and is actually a bit easier to push!!!

I have also spent too much time in the ER over the past week with what has now been diagnosed as gallstones. I have a follow up with a surgeon to schedule a day to get the gallbladder removed.  I hit 50 and everything really started to fall apart!!!  I need to see if my mom still has my warranty papers!!!

I will be taking a break from the training while recovering from the surgery for the gallstones.  But the day that I can get back to it I would like to do another round at Antrim Park.  Putting another 12 or so miles under the wheels will feel awfully good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment