Friday, February 17, 2012

And the HWAO saga continues...

Here we are again!

I am overwhelmed by the level of support that all if you have pledged to this project. I'm not sure I understand where you are all coming from. I am not that different than all of you... Sure I may get around using my arms rather than my legs. But I also know that there are folks out there that suffer in ways far more intense than I do.  I am very grateful though for all the kind words, encouragement and donations you have all made!  In fact someone was offered to donate 5% of their income over the next year to help us reach the $50,000.00 goal for next year!!!!

Speaking of donations... please go to http://www.hawtwheelsacrossohio.zxq.net and follow the link to donate to HWAO.  We are only $1,500.00 away from being able to order the wheelchair so that the party can really get started!

I will be training on Sunday on the incline on Nationwide Boulevard in from of the arena.  It is an impressive incline and should prove to be a sufficient challenge to surmount!!!  Anyone wishing to join me can contact me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jdlsr1001 and I will gladly provide details!

Well I have ot go get ready to go to work.  If I have the chance I'll write later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment