Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And the HWAO saga continues...

I've been reminded in the last few days that I really am depending on all of you to help make Hawt Wheels Across Ohio a success. I know that the trip is for me to make, but it is only with your financial and emotional help that we can get the "rubber to the road".

So please go to http://www.hawtwheelsacrossohio.zxq.net and make a donation of any size! No donation is too small (or large!). Every penny counts. And I want you all to know that Kandie and I are doing all we can financially to make this project work!

Turning fifty was an interesting ordeal!!! It has given me even more resolve in getting HWAO accomplished! I have decided that I will make a trip every year until I just cannot push the wheelchair down the road!!!

Training is going ok. I have been trying to get as many miles as possible under the wheels. I will also be adding some time at the gym to get some weights in the air.

I cannot thank all of you enough for all the support you have shown so far. I am confident, convinced and convicted in my efforts to make these trips that make up HWAO happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment