Monday, January 16, 2012

Hawt Wheels Across Ohio...

I am sorry that I have not updated the last couple of days...

Yesterday (1/15/2012) was a terrible day.  I hurt so bad in a new way that brought tears to my eyes.  It was like a weather change hurt but much more intense.  It really felt like someone had set my pelvis on fire while trying to split me up to my sternum!!!!  I have a follow up appointment with the doctor next week and will discuss the issue with him then.  It hurt so bad I actually took pain meds!!!

Today is a little better.  It is still on fire but I don't feel like I'm being split open.

I have an appointment this morning at 10:00 with a personal trainer.  He contacted me last week and I want to see what he has to offer.  If it works out right I will post his info here.  I ma interested not only in what routines he thinks would help me build the strength I need but also how and if they plan on sponsoring!

I will be back later today to update how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment