Monday, January 23, 2012

And the HWAO saga continues...

OK, now all of you can say that I am officially crazy...

HAWT WHEELS ACROSS OHIO just got a LOT bigger!!!  I have decided that it will become an anual event.  And it is going to become a five year cycle of routes.  Please let me explain.

I have decided that each year starting in 2013 I will make a trip from border to border across the state of Ohio.  The first one you all know will be from east to west running on Rt. 40.  2014 will be a trip from Toledo to Marietta.  2015 will be a trip from Conneaut (Cleveland) to Cincinnati.  2016 will be a trip from  Sandusky to Portsmouth.  2017 will be a trip to follow the track of the Ohio River.  All trips will start on June 1st and hopefully be finished by the June 21st.

WHEW!!! I'm getting tired just thinking about all this!!!  I believe though that I can do all this with your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment