Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And the saga continues...

Well my peeps... I have to follow through with this project... I have had the logo tattooed on my chest!!!

I've actually run across a couple of people that do not think that this project is the smartest thing I could do... On young lady just simply kept asking "Why would you want to do that?" and the other was more concerned that I will end up getting run over by a careless motorist while traversing the roadways!

But please be assured that my resolve in completing this project remains intact.  And I have continued to verify that this is indeed will be the first time anyone has crossed the state in a manually powered wheelchair and have found no other record of anyone doing this.

I am hoping to make the "official" start to this project on Feb. 4th at the birthday party we are having for me at O'Sheckys (6240 Busch BlvdColumbusOH 43229).  We will start taking donations at this event to go directly to funding the project.  If you need any information on making a donation please feel free to contact me here or on my facebook timeline.


I am sooo excited to see this all coming together.  And I want to thank all of you that have the faith in me to actually get this done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment